Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of C# 7 First Look.
- Thanks for joining me for C# 7 First Look.…I'm sure you can guess this won't be the last version…the way things are progressing.…To keep in touch with the latest enhancements in C#,…visit GitHub.…Just keep in mind the more comfortable you are…with reviewing contributions from the open-source community,…the better you'll be positioned to use added features,…maybe even contribute.…Also, feel free to check out some of my other courses…and follow me on Twitter @ReynoldAdolphe.…
Once again, thanks for joining.…This is Reynold signing off.…
- Literals, separators, and local functions
- Is expressions with patterns
- Switch statements with patterns
- Ref returns
- Out variables
- Async return types and expressions
- Throw expressions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Literals, Separators, and Local Functions
2. Tuples and Deconstructors
3. Patterns, Ref Returns, and Out Variables
4. Async Return Types and Expressions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.