Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of C# 6.0 First Look.
- Thanks for joining me for C# 6.0 First Look.…If you want to learn more about the new features of C#,…I'd recommend you take a look at…GitHub's repository for Roslyn,…which is the name of the new compiler…for the .NET framework,…which is what we write C# on top of.…Hope you enjoyed the course.…Once again, this is Reynald Adolphe,…and feel free to follow me on Twitter,…@ReynaldAdolphe.…
- Introducing the new IDE in Visual Studio 2015
- Leveraging nameof expressions
- Using index initializers
- Using await in catch and finally blocks
- Using static
- Resolving conflict instance methods
Skill Level Beginner
1. Touring the Enhanced IDE
2. Expression-Level Features
3. Statement-Level Features
Adding exception filters2m 42s
4. Member Declaration and Initialization Features
5. Improved Debugging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.