Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of C Essential Training.
- [Dan] I hope you enjoyed this course which serves as a … thorough introduction and overview to the C programming … language. To assist you with meeting with your goals, … I have some additional recommendations. … For help with C library documentation, … look no further than your own computer. … If you're using or have access to a command shell such as … the Linux shell in Windows 10, you can use the man pages … in a terminal window to look up C documentation. … Type the word man followed by a space, and then the name … of the function such as fgets. … A resource for the standard C library is available online at … the FORTRAN 2000 website, and the link is provided here. … On this site, search the library for a follow on course … that covers data structures, pointers and file systems, … as well as other C language courses to expand your C … programming knowledge. … Search for topics such as C libraries, debugging, … and secure coding. … For good written material I recommend my book: …
- Writing your first C program
- Working the C development cycle
- Adding comments to code for clarity
- C language data types
- Declaring variables
- Making new data types
- Typecasting variables
- Using math, assignment, and logical operators
- Creating for and while loops
- Nesting loops
- Creating functions
- Returning values from functions
- Passing arguments to functions
- Creating recursive functions
Skill Level Intermediate
C: Data Structures, Pointers, and File Systemswith Dan Gookin2h 57m Intermediate
1. The Fundamentals of C
2. Variables and Values
3. Operators and Math
4. Decisions and Loops
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.