- The C language is vast and deep and this…course only explored the surface.…Lots of topics remain some of them basic, some of…them advanced and cryptic and some of them…antiquated to the point where no one uses them.…For further information I can recommend my book,…Beginning Programming with C for Dummies.…I also run a website called, The Unofficial C For…Dummies webpage which is found at c-for-dummies.com.…
It offers weekly lessons and monthly…challenges in the C language.…Many other fine C texts and references exist and you'll…find plenty of online examples that'll help you…understand the various things that C does.…C language documentation can be…found at a number of repositories.…If you're using the Mac or Linux you can use the man pages…at the terminal window to look up C function definitions.…Type the word man followed by a space…and then the name of a function.…
Online documentation exists for the man pages as well.…You can access them from Code::Blocks if you'd like.…Choose view, man pages viewer.…And then type up a definition.…
- Understanding a C program
- Adding comments
- Using escape characters
- Working with values and placeholders
- Introducing variables
- Making a decision with if
- Adding functions
- Manipulating strings
- Building arrays
- Nesting structures
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Programming Basics
3. Program Flow Control
4. Intermediate C Language Concepts
5. Advanced C Language Concepts
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.