Broaden your knowledge of C. Take a deep dive into data structures, pointers, and other key concepts in this essential programming language.
- [Instructor] It may not be the latest craze, still the C language continues to track in lists of top programming languages the experts recommend you learn. C Programming is a required course at many universities, the reason is that today's computer programming languages are built upon C or they borrow its syntax. This course continues from the foundation established by the course C Essential Training. Each movie focuses on a programming concept such as data structures and especially pointers, examples are repeated as new topics are introduced. I'm Dan Gookin author of the book Beginning C Programming for Dummies. I've been coding C for over 30 years, though I still remember what it's like to be a beginner. I appreciate the need for a careful paced approach with small easily digestible program examples. Now I invite you to join me to explore data structures and pointers in the C language.
- Working with arrays
- Building a structure
- Creating an array of structures
- Testing characters
- Working with strings in C
- Using pointers to manipulate data
- Manipulating files
- Using command-line arguments
- Working with time functions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Arrays and Structures
2. Characters and Strings
4. Files and the Operating System
5. The Interesting and Extraordinary
Next steps1m 52s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.