Join Joe Marini for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of C#: Interfaces and Generics.
- Well that brings us to the end of C# Interfaces…and Generics.…I hope you enjoyed learning about these two…useful parts of C#, and that you're inspired to use…them in your own programs,…I hope to see you back again soon…in another one of my titles,…and until then, happy coding!…
- Designing and implementing an interface
- Implementing multiple interfaces
- Using .NET-defined interfaces
- Understanding how generics improve program reliability
- Exploring .NET's generic data collection classes
Skill Level Intermediate
Understanding generics in C#1m 52s
2. C# Interfaces
3. C# Generics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.