Code Clinic is an opportunity to see how different programming languages can be used in a series of challenges. In this video, learn how this course focuses on unique solutions created using C++ and will focus on the most interesting parts of each solution.
- [Instructor] If you really want to get … the most out of Code Clinic, … try to create your own solution to the problem … before you watch how I've done it. … If you've spent time working on a solution, … you'll have a better idea of some … of the challenges with the task … and have a better understanding … of why I've made certain decisions. … I've included resource files for each of the challenges … along with the source code for my solutions … in the exercise files. … Now, rather than walking through each solution … line by line, which would take forever, … I'm going to focus on the most interesting parts … and key decisions I made along the way. … Code Clinic is not a beginner course. … And I'm assuming you've got some experience with … C++ before coming to this course. … I'm also assuming you've got the necessary tools … installed to be able to edit and run the code. … If not, I'd recommend you take a look at … C++ Essential Training first. … Feel free to use whatever development environment …
AuthorOlivia Chiu Stone
Skill Level Intermediate
Tackling problems with C++1m 13s
1. Problem 1: Weather Statistics
2. Problem 2: Where Am I?
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Musical Instrument
5. Problem 5: Facial Recognition
6. Problem 6: Real-Time Information Dashboard
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.