Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most from Code Clinic, part of Code Clinic: C.
- If you really want to get the most out of Code Clinic, I strongly suggest that you create your own solution to the problem before you watch my solution. I believe that by spending some time working on the problem you'll have a better idea of some of the hurdles you need to clear. That will help you understand some of my choices and maybe present yet another way to solve the same puzzle. Source code for my solutions are found on the exercise files. Feel free to examine, use, or edit the solutions as you see fit. Code Clinic is a unique opportunity to look over my shoulder as I actually solve coding problems.
Keep in mind that no one correct solution exists for any programming puzzle and that my solution is just one of many. By watching how I approach the task, you can learn how to become a better programmer yourself and broaden your knowledge of the C language.
Dan introduces challenges and then provides an overview of his solutions in C. Challenges include topics such as statistical analysis, searching directories for images, and accessing peripheral devices.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Problem One: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem Two: Image Analysis
3. Problem Three: Eight Queens
4. Problem Four: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem Five: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem Six: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.