- Finding, installing, and linking libraries
- Accessing and generating XML data
- Working with JSON
- Working with the libcurl library
- Text programming
- Reading, writing, and manipulating JPEG images
- Working with PNG images
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] The C programming language isn't limited to primitive text mode input and output, when you know the secret, you can expand on what C can do, accessing complex data, interacting with the web, playing with graphics and more. The secret is to understand and use C libraries. Now a library expands the C languages capabilities. Plenty of these libraries are available each of which boosts your C program's potential. These are found free on the internet, downloaded, installed and ready to use. I'm Dan Gookin, author of several programming books and courses including C Essential Training. In this course I introduce you to a variety of C libraries. The process of finding, installing, and testing the libraries is covered along with plenty of sample code and demonstrations. The material here provides a solid foundation upon which you can build your own programs and perform amazing feats you are probably unaware of. All this potential is possible thanks to the power of C libraries.
1. Setup and Configuration
2. Data Structures
3. Web Access
4. Text Programming
5. Computer Graphics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.