Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of C# 7 First Look.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can follow along with the code examples that I'll be working on in this course. Within these files, you'll file a folder for each chapter of the course, and within each chapter, you'll find subfolders for each video. And within those folders, you'll find that there is a begin and an end state. If you want to follow along, open up the solutions in the Begin folder. And when you're done, you're welcome to compare your code with what I have in the End folder.
- Literals, separators, and local functions
- Is expressions with patterns
- Switch statements with patterns
- Ref returns
- Out variables
- Async return types and expressions
- Throw expressions
Skill Level Beginner
1. Literals, Separators, and Local Functions
2. Tuples and Deconstructors
3. Patterns, Ref Returns, and Out Variables
4. Async Return Types and Expressions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.