Join Troy Miles for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a Heroku account, part of Web Servers and APIs using C++.
- [Instructor] What is Heroku?…Heroku is a fully managed container-based cloud platform.…It allows us to create and deploy cloud apps…with no server management.…Everything we'll do in this course…can be done without charge using Heroku's free tier.…This includes hosting our web server and its database.…To sign up for Heroku, go to signup.heroku.com,…complete the sign up form,…and click the create free account button.…
You will have to confirm your email address…before your account is activated.…
- Working with Crow, the C++ micro web framework
- Deploying containers to Heroku
- Building websites and webpages
- Accessing data from a database
- Accessing data via RESTful APIs
- Creating API endpoints
- Running WebSockets on Heroku
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Installing Our Tools
2. Deploying to Heroku
Installing the Heroku CLI1m 17s
3. Building Websites
4. Data Access
5. RESTful APIs
6. WebSockets and Crow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.