Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of C# Best Practices for Developers.
- [Reynald] Thanks for joining me…for C# Best Practices for Developers.…Hope you enjoyed this course,…and I'd like you to think of this kind of work,…coding, as an art form, 'cause it really is.…So not only follow the best practices that you learned…but be creative and create your own.…And definitely share them.…I mean someone had to create the existing ones…so why not next time it be you.…Feel free to follow me on Twitter @Reynaldadolphe…and if you like this course leave some feedback.…
Once again this is Reynald signing off.…
- Naming and handling classes
- Running a unit test
- Using constructors
- Naming and handling methods, fields, and properties
- Using properties correctly
- Managing objects efficiently
- Common design patterns as best practices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Best Practices: An Overview
2. Naming and Handling Classes
3. Naming and Handling Methods, Fields, and Properties
4. Managing Objects Efficiently
5. More Best Practices Resources
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.