AuthorOlivia Chiu Stone
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Olivia] Hi and welcome to Code Clinic for C++. My name is Olivia Stone and I'm really looking forward to showing you my solutions for the challenges proposed to the Code Clinic authors. In this series, we'll explore creative and efficient ways to use C++ to solve a range of problems. I'll describe some of the unique aspects of working with C++ and offer suggestions on how to improve your code. After watching each solution, you'll come away with patterns for writing C++ programs as well as reusable code that you can use in your own projects. If you search our library for Code Clinic, you'll find additional courses by different authors using other languages. Each Code Clinic author solves the exact same set of problems so you can compare different solutions as well as the pros and cons of each language. If you're wanting to learn to program, if you're looking for tips on better programming, or if you're trying to decide on your next new programming language you're going to love Code Clinic. So let's get started with Code Clinic for C++.
Tackling problems with C++1m 13s
1. Problem 1: Weather Statistics
2. Problem 2: Where Am I?
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Musical Instrument
5. Problem 5: Facial Recognition
6. Problem 6: Real-Time Information Dashboard
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.