Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Use escaped characters, part of Learning C (2014).
- As a challenge exercise, I want you to create…a new source code file…saved under the name Blorf.c.…Use a single print F statement…to generate the output you see here.…Hello on a line by itself,…and then another line…that says, "My name is Blorf,"…with the word Blof and the period…enclosed in double quotes.…Pause this movie and attempt this exercise.…It should take you about three minutes.…
- Understanding a C program
- Adding comments
- Using escape characters
- Working with values and placeholders
- Introducing variables
- Making a decision with if
- Adding functions
- Manipulating strings
- Building arrays
- Nesting structures
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Programming Basics
3. Program Flow Control
4. Intermediate C Language Concepts
5. Advanced C Language Concepts
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.