Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Output a series of numbers, part of Learning C (2014).
- Your first challenge is to modify…the code for 4-1 as shown in the earlier…movie so that it outputs values 1 through 20.…Then create a new program…that outputs even values 2 through 20.…And finally create another program…that outputs values 10 through 1.…This exercise should take you…about 10 minutes to complete.…
- Understanding a C program
- Adding comments
- Using escape characters
- Working with values and placeholders
- Introducing variables
- Making a decision with if
- Adding functions
- Manipulating strings
- Building arrays
- Nesting structures
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Programming Basics
3. Program Flow Control
4. Intermediate C Language Concepts
5. Advanced C Language Concepts
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.