C++ packs several features which makes moving big objects easier. The challenge is to write a function to move a big object efficiently.
- [Instructor] Are you ready for one more challenge?…This time create your own resource that demos RAII.…It should have a constructor and a destructor.…Its constructor should accept one parameter,…an integer, the resource ID.…During construction and destruction,…display the resource ID to the console.…Be sure to test your code with no exceptions…and with an exception.…Give yourself five or 10 minutes to complete this challenge.…
- Major new C++ features
- Turning on modern C++
- Letting the compiler help
- Using the new features correctly
- Using auto type deduction
- Using lambdas
- Range-based for loops
- How C++ and the Standard Template Library name things
- Making the best of the filesystem library
- Managing objects
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Modern C++?
2. Tools That Improve Your Code
3. Using the New Features Correctly
4. Don't Reinvent the Wheel
5. Managing Objects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.