In this challenge, change the example page's source code and view the new output.
- [Instructor] Are you ready to put…your new skills to a challenge?…Let's make sure you got everything down…and understand how to edit, compile, and execute…your C++ web server.…Change the server to render hello, and your name…instead of hello, crow…then, display it in the browser.…Give yourself about five minutes…to complete this challenge.…
- Working with Crow, the C++ micro web framework
- Deploying containers to Heroku
- Building websites and webpages
- Accessing data from a database
- Accessing data via RESTful APIs
- Creating API endpoints
- Running WebSockets on Heroku
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Installing Our Tools
2. Deploying to Heroku
Installing the Heroku CLI1m 17s
3. Building Websites
4. Data Access
5. RESTful APIs
6. WebSockets and Crow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.