- Working with header files
- C constants and types
- Unformatted and formatted input/output
- Accessing files with C functions
- Generating random numbers
- Converting strings
- Sorting and searching for data
- Manipulating strings
- Using mathematical functions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Eduardo] The C programming language was designed over 45 years ago and it still runs the world. An enormous part of the software we use today was written in C, and it's everywhere from applications in your computer and mobile operating systems, all the way down to embedded systems we might not even know are running software. My name is Eduardo Corpeno, and I've been teaching computer engineering in undergraduate and graduate programs for over 15 years. In this LinkedIn Learning course, you'll see over 60 of the most widely used functions in the C standard library.
These functions perform a wide range of operations like text input and output, file access, memory management, random number generation, string handling, and mathematical operations. We'll showcase most of the functions with quick usage examples, and you'll get a chance to test your knowledge in some programming challenges at the end of each chapter. So, let's get started with the C standard library.
C++ Standard Template Librarywith Eduardo Corpeño2h 23m Advanced
1. The C Standard Library
2. Input and Output Library: stdio.h
3. General Purpose: stdlib.h
4. String Functions: string.h
5. Mathematical Functions: math.h
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.