- Creating classes, fields, and access modifiers
- Adding properties and methods
- Working with constructors
- Extending and modifying classes
- Overriding properties and methods
- Working with composite classes
- Considering interfaces
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Jesse] Hello my name is Jesse Freeman. And in C# Object-Oriented Programming Tips and Tricks we're going to learn the basics of encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. We'll start by learning how to create C# classes as well as fields, properties, and methods that make them work. Next we'll learn how to extend our simple class and add additional logic to the new implementation. And finally, we'll learn how to refactor our class to share common code via interfaces and modular component classes.
If you are new to C# Object-Oriented Programming or looking for better examples of how to implement these patterns in your own program, this is the course for you. I hope you enjoy this course as much as I did making it. Now let's get started.