- View Offline
- Introducing the new IDE in Visual Studio 2015
- Leveraging nameof expressions
- Using index initializers
- Using await in catch and finally blocks
- Using static
- Resolving conflict instance methods
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Reynald Adolphe and welcome to C# 6.0, first look. C# has evolved quite a bit since it's inception. Introducing great features in each new version, and version six is no exception. In this course, I'll give you a quick look at these new features which include string interpolation, expression bodied function members, null conditional operaters, exception filters, the new using static clause, and much more. We'll also cover new features in Visual Studio 2015 and some of its enhanced debugging features.
The overall theme of the updates to C# 6.0 is to make coding simpler, more efficient, and I think you'll see why. So I hope you're as psyched as I am, let's jump right in.