Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Using PageSpeed Insights, part of Learning SEO Tools (2015).
Focusing on improving your site's technical infrastructure,…along with your user experience,…will impact your SEO positively,…and that's because Google wants to drive traffic…to sites that visitors will stay on and engage with.…Visitors tend to appreciate websites…that are built around their needs…and how they want to navigate the web.…The better you can make it for your users,…the better it is for Google,…
Brad Batesole covers must-haves for your SEO toolkit, such as Google's Search Console, PageSpeed Insights, Keyword Planner, and Structured Data Markup Helper, as well as Screaming Frog SEO Spider, SEMrush, and Siteliner. Not just for pros, these tools will help anyone concerned with their SEO performance gauge how their site is doing, see how it stacks up against the competition, and make measurable improvements.
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Leveraging reports from Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Getting started with the Google Keyword Planner
- Conducting keyword research with SEMrush
- Reviewing duplicate content issues with Siteliner