Execution is hard; investors know this better than anyone. A good company overview not only shows that you can get your business to market, but also lends you credibility. This video provides a detailed investigation of what your company overview should include.
- "Ideas are easy. … "Implementation is hard," Guy Kawasaki. … I love this quote because it speaks about … everything we're talking about in company overview, … that implementation is the hard part, … or execution is the hard part. … So what an investor is looking for, … what the reader of this section is looking for … is to really understand that you can execute, … that you can implement all these ideas. … Sure there are a lot of great ideas out there, … and there's some revolutionary ideas out there, … and they're looking for that, … but really they want to make sure that you can execute. … So this is your opportunity to prove all of that to them. … All right, so let's get started, … the first thing I want you to understand … is this is the area that we have to focus on. … These are the questions, the who, what, where, … when, and how of how you're actually going to get this done. … If we can answer those questions in this section, … you're going to be golden, … it's going to come across really well. …
This course was created by EntrepreneurNOW. We are please to offer this training in our library.
- What to include and what to leave out
- Representing the management team and staff
- Funding stage, business model, and current status
- Personal, team, and company history