In this video, take a look into why people use a sales process and how it works.
- I'm going to start this lesson off … by sharing my typical morning with you, … and you'll see why in just a minute. … On a typical day, I wake up, use the restroom, … head downstairs, say good morning to my wife and kids … if they're up already, let the dog out, … make a cup of coffee, make my breakfast, take my vitamins, … and read the latest news on my iPad at the kitchen table. … What about you? … Do you have a morning routine? … Most of us do. … As humans we actually like routine. … The familiarity is actually a stress reducer. … Our anxiety in general is lower … when we know what's coming next … and what to generally expect. … We have these routines for a very specific reason. … We have found that over time if we do certain things … or certain behaviors in a certain order … we tend to get consistent and predictable results. … The actual definition of process is … a series of actions or steps taken in order … to achieve a particular end. … Makes intuitive sense, right? … We know that these routines allow us …
- The philosophy of sales
- Identifying potential customers
- Exploring buying motivators
- Communicating the power of your solution
- Developing an effective sales process