Are you part of a team? Learn how to broadcast your availability in this segment.
- If you are a part of a large virtual team … or you have coworkers that you work with, … you want to make sure … that you're transparent about your availability. … If you're going to be away from your computer, … you need to make sure your colleagues know that. … You also want to make sure that your calendar … is visible to your team, … so that people aren't looking for you … when you're not available. … You also maybe want to adjust your email signature … to your hours if you're going to have different hours. … And this is especially important … if you work with colleagues in different time zones … or have international customers. … It's very important … that people know when they can reach you, … so that you don't end up getting an angry email … because someone thinks you're ignoring them. … …
This course was created by genconnectU. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Setting up a great workspace
- Keeping a routine
- Using video chat
- Scheduling breaks
- Professional video conferencing
- Communicating with etiquette and care
- Staying focused
- Setting boundaries
- Working from home with kids
- Working from home as a manager
Skill Level Beginner
Time Management: Working from Homewith Dave Crenshaw1h 25m Intermediate
Establishing Work from Home Policieswith Mike Gutman28m 3s Intermediate
1. What You Need
Getting the proper equipment2m 45s
2. Starting Your Day and Scheduling
3. Professionalism, Etiquette, and Communication Online
4. Healthy Practices for Staying Focused
5. Working from Home with Kids
6. Working-from-Home Tips for Managers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.