Digital and social selling are about more than just technology, but salespeople do need the right tools in order to be effective online. In this video, learn how to procure the right tools so that you can connect with prospects at all stages of the buying journey.
- When I first started in sales, … my manager handed me a Rolodex. … Do you remember Rolodexes? … A phone book, a notepad, and a desk phone. … I also had access to a fax machine and an AOL email account. … Do you remember those? … They may seem basic to you, … but they were the modern sales tools of the time. … Each of these tools were used at every stage … of the buying process. … Fast-forward to today. … Buyers aren't picking up their phones or faxes anymore. … They're doing their own research … and engaging with others online to solve their problems. … This presents a major opportunity for you … to influence those buyers through social selling … during these key decision-making stages. … But you can't do it alone. … You'll need a few tools to help you maximize … your social media selling efforts. … Here are several I use to connect with potential clients … at every stage of the buyer's journey. … At the beginning, LinkedIn Sales Navigator … is one of my favorite go-to solutions … because it allows me to identify and target my prospects …
- Benefits of social selling
- Optimizing social selling by creating specific goals
- Building relationships with customers
- Setting up sales benchmarks and sales scorecards
- Measuring the right KPIs
- Reporting on ROI