High-performing teams are compiled differently. In this video, learn how to be able to examine four keys to peak performance to unveil your team's potential.
- When I finished my research … on what creates high performing teams, … I realized that we needed a new model … that brought together all the critical elements … especially the new insights revealed by neuroscience. … Many aspects of our biology are designed … to help us work well in groups. … Achieving what scientists call neural synchrony, … which is a hallmark of peak performance. … However, we can only get there … when certain conditions are met. … They're like gates, something you have to get … through in order to get to the next level of performance. … My model is called the Four Gates to Peak Team Performance. … It distinguishes between different levels of performance, … articulating what separates a medium performing team … from one that excels. … It also clearly shows why you cannot get … to the highest level of peak performance … without certain things in place. … The four gates are safety, purpose, … belonging and peak performance. … Teams simply cannot achieve peak performance …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- How teams are structured today
- Teamwork types
- Promoting psychological safety
- Inclusion matters
- Creating success with local, virtual, and global teams
- Strategies for team leaders