The world of work is changing, for an organization to not only survive, but to thrive today, it needs to have creative and innovative flair. Although it's possible to enhance individual creative thinking and problem-solving, to be truly innovative and put those ideas into practice to create new ways of working and new products and services, it takes a team to deliver.
- The world of work is changing quickly and dramatically.…What people want from their working lives is changing.…Now more than ever before, people want to work in roles…with meaning, creativity, and flexibility.…Digital transformation is making a huge impact…on the economic landscape.…Whether you're an individual working…or someone who is running a company,…it's in your best interest to keep up…with the new pace of work.…And the best way to do that is to focus on innovation.…
For an organization to not only survive but to thrive today,…it needs to nurture creative and innovative flair.…If creativity and innovation are essential in a business,…it makes sense that people and teams develop these skills…in order to create a successful career.…In fact, innovation is the lifeblood of many organizations.…So much so, businesses such as Microsoft…include innovation as one of their core values.…
Although it's beneficial to enhance…individual creative thinking and problem solving,…to be truly innovative, it takes a team to deliver.…
- Recognize how team innovation impacts a company’s success.
- Define the psychological components of team innovation, including the challengers, executors, and enablers.
- Determine the component strengths of team innovation.
- Examine the best ways to accept bias.
- Explore the effect of experimentation on innovation.
- Recognize the impact of reflection on innovation.
- Identify the fundamentals of creating a space for an innovation team to thrive.
- Determine the best ways to create an innovation charter.
- Break down the importance learning on the move, which helps helps a successful team innovate to grow.