Because Prezi isn’t a slide-based presentation tool, and instead offers you a large canvas on which to layout all the contents of your presentation, it’s especially important to spend some time planning out your prezi before you start building it. This video walks through the main steps in planning and creating your prezi.
- [Instructor] Because Prezi isn't a slide-based…presentation tool, and instead offers you…a large canvas on which to lay out all…of the contents of your presentation.…It's especially important to spend some time…planning out your Prezi before you start building it.…Although it's not that difficult…to adding content later, it can potentially be a hassle,…or require you to spend more time relaying…out your presentation, than it would take…to get it all of your talking points…on the canvas from the beginning.…So you might want to sit down with a pencil and paper,…or your favorite note taking program,…and jot down the plans for your presentation.…
It's a good idea to start by identifying…the main talking points you know you want to cover.…Prezi presentations are all designed around the concept…of topics and subtopics.…For example, if I were putting together…a presentation on my company's line of products,…I might identify the three or four main products…that I think are relevant to my audience.…These products would be my main topics.…
- Identify the concept that Prezi presentations are designed around.
- Name the Prezi function that lets you zoom in to focus on detail and zoom out to get a big picture perspective.
- Recall how to remove comment dots and close comments in a presentation.
- Explain the difference between presenting from edit mode and from the dashboard.
- Recall how to prevent unauthorized people from viewing a Prezi Live presentation.
- Identify the file type which Prezi presentations can be exported as.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Create Your Prezi
2. Edit Your Prezi
3. Collaborate with Colleagues
5. Share Your Prezi
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.