In this video, learn about possible jobs for professionals with the PHR certification.
- Getting your HR certification…can be a career game-changer, setting you light years…ahead of the competition for HR jobs.…In a research study done by payscale.com,…in every HR role, certified HR pros were promoted…at significantly higher rates…and earn more money than those without certification.…For example, 63% of certified HR assistants…were promoted within five years,…as compared to only 34% of non-certified HR assistants.…
On the other end of the spectrum,…11% of certified HR directors were promoted…within five years,…as opposed to only 5% of non-certified HR directors.…When taking all HR roles in the study into consideration,…HR pros with certification earned…about $20,000 more than non-certified HR pros.…As you can see, you've already made a great choice…by deciding to pursue HR certification.…
It truly does pay off.…Now it's matter of figuring out…which direction you would like to take your HR career,…so let's talk about some possibilities.…In the private sector, some HR roles you may fill…can be classified as HR leadership,…
- Modeling ethical standards
- Managing legal risks
- Finding and interviewing candidates
- Designing training and measuring its effectiveness
- Designing total rewards
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement strategies
- Managing complaints and grievances
- Implementing workplace programs
Skill Level Advanced
Introduction to the PHR Certification Examwith Joanne Simon-Walters58m 16s Intermediate
1. Exam Topics: Business Management
2. Exam Topics: Talent Planning and Acquisition
3. Exam Topics: Learning and Development
4. Exam Topics: Total Rewards
5. Exam Topics: Employee and Labor Relations
6. Study Plan
Conclusion and Farewell
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.