How is content delivered to learnings? Providing multiple pathways to learning content increases access and overall engagement.
- An important component of any vibrant learning culture … is it's accessibility. … This is known as on-demand learning. … Meaning that people can engage in learning … when and where they need it. … Now, obviously not every experience … can be available in every moment, … but you definitely want to have a large plethora … of on-demand options. … Which means you're leveraging online technology … to give employees 24/7 access. … Our goal is to enable just-in-time learning. … Meaning that when an employee has a need … like using a database or having a difficult conversation, … they can get that information just in time … to resolve the challenge they're having. … I love in-person and instructor-led courses, … and they're absolutely … an essential part of your learning culture, … but if you only offer those then your workforce is hobbled … by the schedule of when the next one is offered. … So you want to create a combo platter of options … for each of the key skills and topics … that your organization needs. …
- Demonstrate how to establish a growth mindset.
- Explain two methods to integrate learning into your organization.
- Demonstrate how to empower through knowledge sharing.
- Provide a way to overcome the three obstacles.
- Demonstrate a method for addressing opportunities.
- Explain three best practices to measuring success.