Learn how to design your social profiles in a way that will show your value as a salesperson to potential buyers. Prospective customers frequently look at your social profile; gearing it towards them will create another positive sales touch point. Explore how to set up and use a customer-centric social selling profile.
- When you created your social media profiles … who did you create them for? … Depending on the specific social network … it might've been for your friends, your family, … or maybe someone you knew at work. … When it comes to professional social networks … like LinkedIn, there's a good chance you were thinking … about a future employer. … But if you want to effectively use social media … to close more deals, you need to shift your mindset … and update your social media profiles … to be customer-centric. … So I'm going to walk you through how to update … your social profiles in a way that will drive … interest in the services and products that you sell. … If you don't already have social media accounts … I recommend you take some time right now to register … and fill in the basic information on at least … LinkedIn and Twitter. … But for now, I'm going to assume that you have them. … The first thing I recommend you do is read … through your social profiles and after each section … or every few sentences, ask yourself this question. …
- Recall three characteristics of a customer-centric profile.
- Learn the steps needed to build a customer centric profile.
- Identify three strategies for becoming a thought leader on social media.
- Discover strategies for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your industry on social media.
- Recognize the two types of buyer intent indicated by social data.
- Recognize the different signals of buyer intent on social media.
- Identify the version of LinkedIn designed particularly for salespeople
- Navigate the various social selling tools that can accelerate your journey.