Learn how awareness, motivation, and ability all equal to change.
- Regardless of what we are buying, … there are particular triggers or motivators … that push us over the edge … from window-shopper to new customer. … These motivators are key to understand … as each of your potential new customers will have one … or more that will need to be met … in order to secure, well, your order. … These are in no particular order, … as each buyer will be different. … The first motivator we will discuss is price. … How much something costs can be and, in many cases, … is a large motivator in a buyer's decision. … As with all purchases, I can use this to justify … why I don't purchase or why I do purchase. … For example, … I may go to the mall looking for a pair of jeans … and find that the pair I like the best costs $120. … Something deep inside of me just can't muster the motivation … to justify that type of price for a pair of jeans, … so I pass. … The very same day, my wife and daughter go to Kohl's … where the unimaginable happens, a sale. … They end up spending $250 on clothes …
- The philosophy of sales
- Identifying potential customers
- Exploring buying motivators
- Communicating the power of your solution
- Developing an effective sales process