How difficult is it to actually purchase and implement your solution? Learn how you can ensure a seamless process with ample support.
- A couple of years ago, I was brought in by a client … to help them develop a growth strategy … and to help them figure out … where some of their most glaring inefficiencies lie. … They're an IT consulting company … with three primary divisions, … sales, delivery, and operations. … The primary concern the CEO had, like most CEOs, … was new business growth. … A secondary concern was that they were losing business, … both at the implementation stage, which should never happen, … but also they missed opportunities to cross sell … additional products in the post-implementation stage. … So as I began to evaluate the situation … and talk to both current and past customers, … a couple of significant themes started to emerge. … First, costumers didn't like the fact … that a person on the sales team spent all the time building … a relationship in order to gain the business, … but then seemed to disappear once the sale was made. … And then once the project was passed off, … the delivery team took over. …
- The philosophy of sales
- Identifying potential customers
- Exploring buying motivators
- Communicating the power of your solution
- Developing an effective sales process