Boost your performance at work by learning how to manage energy more effectively. Learn why energy management is crucial to your success, as well as how to craft an energy investment strategy.
- Have you ever been somewhere physically but not really been there mentally or emotionally? Well we all do it from time to time. We actually have about 60 to 80,000 thoughts every single day. And most of those have nothing to do with what's happening right in front of us. In fact, it's estimated that we spend about 40% of our time thinking about the past and about 50% of our time thinking about the future. Which doesn't really leave us here in the present moment very often.
I'm Heidi Hanna, I'm an integrative neuroscientist, and I've made it my life's mission to help people train their brains to manage energy more effectively. It started for me from a very early age, as I felt hijacked by my own brain, and it continues today as I collaborate with individuals and organizations to build what I like to call Brain Health and Fitness. This simple idea is absolutely critical so we can reduce the negative impact of stress, and start to show up more fully in the moments that matter most to us.
Because we can't control how much time we have, but we can make it more valuable by controlling the energy we bring to that time. And that's exactly what we're going to do together in this course.
- Why is energy our greatest resource?
- How does energy impact brain performance?
- Balancing your energy budget
- Priming your brain to perform
- Creating a seven-day recharge sprint
- Creating a high-energy culture at work
- Creating healthy energy habits that are sustainable in your busy life