Get help setting an intention for your first impression. Plus learn how you can dive deeper into great first impressions and learn more about Vanessa's work.
- First impressions set you up for success.…The more confident and engaging you are,…the easier your entire interaction will be.…My final challenge for you is to try out each of the tips…I taught you in different interactions coming up.…Make a note in your calendar before any big events…or meetings.…The best way to have a stellar first impression…is to practice it until it feels natural.…People want to meet you,…and having an impactful first impression…is the fastest way to put your best self forward.…I'm so excited you took this course and grateful for you.…
If you want more science-backed social skills strategies…be sure to visit your website, scienceofpeople.com,…and register for our free trainings…and a weekly science-backed communication tips.…You can also check out my best selling book,…Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People,…and feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn…or follow me on Twitter.…Remember, your first impression is powerful.…Be sure to maximize it.…
- Cite some shortcuts to a great first impression.
- Define a thin-slice.
- Summarize what people who meet you for the first time are trying to determine.
- Explain the importance of the perfect handshake.
- Recall the characteristics of an excellent opening line.
- Describe ways to become a better conversationalist.