This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- How to avoid shopping for what you don’t need
- Living within your means
- Anticipating your financial needs
- Taking care of your current assets
- Doing it yourself to save
- Assessing product value, quality, durability, and price
- How to bargain and save money on everything
Skill Level Beginner
- [Announcer] This is an audio course. No need to watch, just listen. - [Narrator] Many of us want to save better and spend our money more mindfully and meaningfully, but it can be hard to figure out how to anticipate our financial needs and live within our means without following a strict budget. It's not only possible though, it's completely doable if you follow some basic financial rules. Take it from Vicki Robin, best-selling coauthor of "Your Money or Your Life," one of the most influential books ever written on personal finance whose nine step program she developed with coauthor Joe Dominguez, has helped hundreds of thousands of people achieve financial independence on their own terms. In this audio course, Vicki presents nine easy and essential money habits from the fully revised and updated edition of "Your Money or Your Life," published by Penguin Random House. Following these simple, time-tested tips will help you save and spend your hard earned cash smartly and live a life you love for a lot less money.