- Building competitive advantage through L&D
- Meeting customer needs
- Adopting new technologies
- Rating your organization's L&D maturity level
- Aligning learning goals and business goals
- Monitoring L&D performance with analytics
Skill Level Intermediate
- One complaint I often hear from training professionals is that they don't have a seat at the table. They aren't involved in organizational decisions at the highest level or even consulted on a strategic decision. Part of the reason for this is because they aren't positioning training as a competitive advantage to the organization. I would argue that training is the competitive advantage organizations can leverage to be successful. This course explains how you can position L&D as a significant partner to your organization, improving productivity, customer experiences, and corporate capabilities. Join me, learn how to tie strategic corporate initiatives to learning and development initiatives.