YouTube takes learning analytics to the next level, offering step-by-step tutorials and expert lectures. Explore ways to use YouTube to learn more about analytics and find solutions to marketing analytics problems.
- [Narrator] Most people think of YouTube … as a place to watch entertainment videos, … but it's actually an amazing place … to expand your marketing analytics knowledge. … In fact, YouTube has become the second largest search engine … right behind Google. … Analytics content creators like myself … have really caught onto this trend … and starting posting more and more educational content … on YouTube as a result. … Now, forums are a great way to learn about analytics, … but I feel that YouTube takes this learning … to a whole new level. … Instead of reading text about ideas and concepts, … I now can see them in action. … On YouTube, you can watch lectures, software tutorials, … and so much more. … I've searched for marketing analytics … in the YouTube search bar, … and let's take a look at the results. … So we have a lecture here. … We have even more lectures. … It looks like this might be a channel for you to check out, … so Analytics University, … and there's even some software tutorials. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.