Learn how to develop a risk management program to reduce financial liability, protect your property and your people, and make sure you stay open for business—no matter what happens.
- Let's talk risky business. Every person who starts or buys a company embarks on an uncertain journey with the possibility of reaping great rewards for themselves, their families, and their employees. That journey, however, is also fraught with peril. If you're a business owner, executive, or risk manager, tasked with protecting an organization's property, people, and profit, then this course is for you.
Hello, my name is Dan Weedin. I'm the founder and President of Toro Consulting, Incorporated, a risk management firm dedicated to helping business leaders optimize their protection to assure that no calamity is fatal and that their business and personal goals are all achieved. I've spent over 30 years helping countless businesses in all industries to better manage their risk to safeguard their bottom line. In this course, I will teach you a practical, strategic approach to creating and implementing a robust risk management program that will protect your most valued assets, including your employees.
I will discuss how to identify and analyze exposures and perils that could cripple your business operations. Creating a plan to prevent and mitigate the losses that are sure to happen so that you can stay open for business. Helping you improve your insurance protection to reduce your financial risk. Discussing 21st century challenges to your bottom line and how to protect your company. And creating a business continuity plan that anyone in your organization can feel confident implementing under pressure.
At the end of this course, you will get a chance to apply what you've learned so that you're more prepared to quickly integrate it into your company. If you want to build a powerful defense to assure the viability and sustainability of your operations and unleash your growth, then you've come to the right place. Let's get started.
- Risk management process and planning
- Protecting assets and knowledge
- Digital risk planning
- Cybersecurity and liability
- Buying insurance
- Developing and practicing a crisis recovery plan