Focusing and exercising your intention is a critical component of developing the proper mindset on your team. In this video, learn how to focus your team in stress and chaos.
- I'd like to share a cutting edge quote … that could help you deal with cataclysmic developments. … "Change is the only constant." … It's not from a recent Ted talk or a trending business guru, … it's from Heraclitus, an ancient Greek philosopher. … He probably said it while wearing a toga … on the Acropolis, but it's still relevant today. … So how do you deal with constant change? … Well, you deal with it by intentionally working … on increasing your adaptability. … Adaptability is the skill of being able to change … when the circumstances change. … It's the admirable skill of creating alternatives … in real time, right in the middle of a change. … In this video, I want to give you three steps … to help you grow your adaptability. … First, be flexible. … Just like yoga is good for your body, … stretching you, strengthening your core, … and reducing stress, adaptability is yoga for your brain. … Instead of becoming rigid mentally, … do some brain stretchers and flex those neurons. … Here are a few brain stretchers. …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Addressing complexity and ambiguity
- Improving adaptability
- Expanding your comfort zone
- Critical thinking in times of chaos
- Reflection and mindfulness
- Resolving conflict
- Finding balance