People are likely the largest cost in your organization. In this video, learn how to reduce the human impact on your bottom line.
- So we finished the section on saving money via people. … People are your biggest cost but the difficulty … with this section is that any changes you make have … to then be followed by getting rid of people … or doing more with the people that you've got. … Which always feels like a bit of a shame … but never the less people are your biggest costs … and if you can save, you know 10% on your people costs … that can could double the profitability … of your organization. … If you're making 4% profit and the people price goes up … by just 2% half your profit's gone. … So people are a significant cost … and although it's not easy, I think it is really important … to question the cost of your people. … But there are other areas where you can save money as well … and that's what we're going to get on to next. … …
- Different cost areas affecting your business
- Comparing cost vs. income
- Enhancing your work environment
- Focusing on the most important management tasks
- Getting better deals on raw materials and labor
- Recognizing your optimum quality level
- The hidden costs of subcontracting
- Where to avoid cutting costs
- Top ten cost-cutting actions to take
Skill Level Beginner
What to expect1m 3s
1. What to Reduce
2. Reducing Labor Costs
3. Costs Other Than People
4. Top 10 Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.