- Drawing a table
- Adding page breaks
- Formatting text in a table
- Using section breaks to control column layouts
- Properly adding space between paragraphs
- Starting page numbering later in a document
- Recovering a document after a crash
- Including both portrait and landscape pages in a document
- Saving to Google Drive from within Word
- Editing PDF content in Word
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(upbeat music) - [Narrator] Welcome to Microsoft Word Quick Tips. This is a collection of quick tips and tricks designed to give you some new skills, inspire new ways of working, or remind you of features you forgot about in Word. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long, so you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. Topics include properly adding space between paragraphs, using section breaks to control column layouts, adding watermarks, and much more.
So even if you only have a minute or two, you can still pick up some valuable skills in Word. Let's get started.
Word 2016: Advanced Tips and Trickswith Nick Brazzi1h 41m Intermediate
1. Word Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.