Prepare to take the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam. This course covers key topics in each of the five functional areas of the exam.
- This Professional in Human Resources certification prep course is a fresh new way to help you study for the exam. I'll help you grasp the key concepts captured in the five functional areas covered on the PHR exam. Because each video is brief, you can review the content while commuting to work or even during your morning workout. Hi, I'm Joanne Walters, and I'm a well rounded, certified HR professional that spent the first part of my career in financial services, information technology and education.
I've also co-authored books on preparing for various HR certification exams. I'll be your guide throughout the course. So grab a cup of coffee, settle in and let's get started.
- Modeling ethical standards
- Managing legal risks
- Finding and interviewing candidates
- Designing training and measuring its effectiveness
- Designing total rewards
- Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement strategies
- Managing complaints and grievances
- Implementing workplace programs
Skill Level Advanced
Introduction to the PHR Certification Examwith Joanne Simon-Walters58m 16s Intermediate
1. Exam Topics: Business Management
2. Exam Topics: Talent Planning and Acquisition
3. Exam Topics: Learning and Development
4. Exam Topics: Total Rewards
5. Exam Topics: Employee and Labor Relations
6. Study Plan
Conclusion and Farewell
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.