Understand how you fit into this—in your own work—and how you want to practice leadership going forward.
- I'd like to congratulate you on completing the course. … You should now be familiar with the most respected … leadership models available today. … A key theme in the course was that, … you don't have to be a natural born leader … to have influence. … Most of the approaches we looked at, … emphasized that anybody can become a stronger leader … with effort and instruction. … With your development in mind, … I'd like to suggest two next steps. … First, commit to grow as a leader. … Make the decision that your leadership development … will be a top priority moving forward. … Second, reflect on the approach from the course … that motivates you the most. … Dive deeper into that specific area, … and put those ideas into practice as soon as possible. … You could start by reading a book … by one of the experts mentioned in the course. … You can also browse through other LinkedIn Learning courses … to see which one sounds like the best fit for you. … And feel free to share your success stories with me …
- Summarize the advantages of an autocratic leadership style.
- Recognize the disadvantages of a democratic leadership style.
- Identify the characteristics of a servant leader.
- Determine when the inclusive leadership style should be implemented.
- List the five characteristics of authentic leaders.