If you dig into more problems the organization already has, you can structure your solutions to solve larger issues. In this video, learn how to diagnose deeper issues and improve the endurance of the organization.
- Every organization, no matter how big or successful they seem, is struggling in some way. There are things keeping the leaders up at night, and you need to know what those are. So ask the question, What are the biggest pain points you're trying to solve right now? I usually ask this question on a couple levels. I certainly ask the person who reached out to me, and the first answer is usually the problem they've come to me to solve. But I keep going to get a fuller picture. I might say something like, "Besides this issue, what other pain points are you trying to solve in your group?" And then I ask, "What about the leaders above you? What pain points are they dealing with?" And if they don't get all the way to the top, I'll follow up with a question like, "And what what about the senior executives? What do you think is keeping them up at night?" All of this information broadens your perspective so that you can align to the real context that you're going to be working in.
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success