Find out what you should know before taking this course. It's pretty simple: If you have a job but would like to create another source of income—without taking a huge risk or becoming an entrepreneur—you can do this. You also need to be open to new ideas and willing to experiment. Last, you should watch the entire course (it's short!) to make sure you feel best prepared.
- What if you could wake up tomorrow and get paid for something you enjoy? What if you could create an income generating project without walking away from the stability of your day job, or otherwise taking a lot of risk? Forget about what you've heard about buying rental properties. You don't need to go on a TV show to beg for investment capital. And you can safely put away your credit cards, because you're not going to spend any money. Or at least not a lot of money to do this. That's what the art of the side hustle is all about. Getting paid for something you enjoy, and building an asset that can work for you. So, if you like that idea, you need this course. Or at least you do if you meet some requirements, because it's not for everyone. Number one, you understand it's important to have more than one source of income. Number two. You don't necessarily want to become an entrepreneur or go all-in right away. Number three. Even though you're busy, and your time is important, you're willing to invest some amount of time in this process, because you recognize that this is essentially an investment in yourself. Number four, last but not least. You're open to new ideas, willing to experiment, and you commit to watching this entire course, it's short, to make you feel prepared and equipped. I produce a daily podcast called Side Hustle School, where seven days a week, you can hear stories of people just like you who are following this method to make real money and create more security for themselves. I'll tell you some of their stories as we go along. Now, before we go forward, I should also tell you who this course is not for. So, it's not for people who are already entrepreneurs, or full-time business owners. It's not for startups or anyone who wants to create a silicon valley style startup. All of my work is about helping individuals, not organizations or companies. In fact, I want you to think about the company of yourself. How can you build up this company, enrich yourself, give yourself more opportunities, be able to better provide for your family? That's what this is about, which is very different from a typical startup schools. We're going to go quickly, but I promise to always give you practical steps, so that you have something to do on your own. I'll also show you a model, so that when you get stuck, you have something to come back to. All right let's make this happen. You can dive in right away.
- Picking the best side hustle for you
- Identifying your ideal customer
- Creating a purchase workflow
- Crafting a compelling offer
- Choosing a price
- Preparing to launch your product
- Continuously improving your business