Organizational marketing efforts always produce data. Learn ways to use marketing data to drive strategy.
- Marketing data helps you understand … where you're resonating in the marketplace. … The clicks, likes, opens, and shares … are a very signal of what is and what is not working. … If you're actively listening to this signal … then you have the ability … to hone in on your potential customer base. … This signal can inform multiple facets of your marketing. … First, studying marketing data … can greatly inform your marketing message. … For example, when one email marketing campaign … gets significantly more traction than another, … that's clear signal that one campaign has solid messaging … while the other really isn't speaking in a way … that moves your customer base. … Secondly, marketing data can help you understand … which channels to use. … Starting out, you should probably try … a lot of different marketing channels, … but as time goes on you'll want to start to focus … your marketing budget on those channels … that are providing the biggest return. … For my consulting business, …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Differentiate between internal and external data sources.
- Describe the three types of data analytics.
- Classify the three main categories of marketing data.
- Give an example of each of the three types of marketing goals.
- Recognize the strengths of different visualization tools.
- Identify a benefit of having a solid reporting infrastructure.