Training can vary depending on resources available. In this video, learn how to construct a valuable training to improve your organization.
- A critical question you need to ask … before you can begin designing is: … What are the parameters for the training? … You don't want to waste time … building something that won't work. … So be sure to explore things … like how long can the training be? … And does it happen in one event, or unfold over time? … Working with a large group is very different … than working with a small audience … where you can make a more intimate setting. … And are there any formats you need to use, … like being in person, or being online? … Those completely change the type … of learning you can deliver, … so be sure you understand these parameters … so that you can work within them. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.