Complex or in-depth training can often fill the learner with so much information they don't know what to do with it. In this video, learn how to equip your team with tools and actionable takeaways they can carry with them after the training.
- The best learning gives your audience new ideas … and actions they can begin using … the minute they leave the learning event. … So ask yourself, … what are the key ideas and actions? … Then find a way to end your event with a focus on these. … This helps your audience synthesize all they learned … and gives them a clear path forward. … I like to give my audience a few minutes … to review their notes and jot down their own big takeaways. … This can create a nice closing discussion … to your time together. … I also ask them to create an action plan … for what they will do over the next few days and weeks. … And I've even had them get out their phones … and calendar some of them before they leave the room. … So try ending your event with some of these strategies. … I'm confident you'll like the results. … …
This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Identifying your organization's stage and strategic goals
- What success looks like
- What has already been tried
- Designing a learning experience
- Telling the learning story
- Engaging your audience
- Extending learning
- Measuring success
Skill Level Intermediate
Leaders: Make Your Teams More Agile, Creative, and Unitedwith Big Think27m 49s Intermediate
Learning pros and cons1m 39s
1. Understanding Your Organization
2. Solving a Learning Problem
3. Designing a Learning Experience
4. Designing the Learning
5. Building the Learning
6. Extending the Learning
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.