When we think about sales skills, it’s typically the hard skills we think about: creating our sales plan, physically making sales calls, tracking and measuring our progress, and so on. But hard sales skills without a soft touch will never be enough to build lasting relationships with customers. Hear what sets amazing salespeople apart and learn the number-one thing you need to keep in mind to build true customer loyalty.
- Ever had an amazing sales experience?…I mean an interaction with a sales professional…that just blew you away.…For me, it was Sarah.…I'll never forget Sarah.…I finally made the decision to upgrade…all the technology in my office.…Not an easy decision for me as it was gonna be expensive.…Two new computers, a new travel laptop,…a new printer, and the list goes on.…Not only was I worried about the investment,…but I was in over my head,…completely unsure of what to buy…and how to make sure everything would be compatible.…
Enter Sarah.…She was recommended to me by one of my colleagues.…He had bragged that Sarah was the best,…a straight to the point, get it done type of person…who really knew her stuff.…When I met her, all of that was true.…On top of that, I found her engaging…and very personable, which is important to me.…I'm a people person.…Sarah seemed to sense I was worried about this investment,…and really took the time to uncover what I needed,…why I needed it,…and my biggest concerns around the purchase.…
I felt listened to, important,…
- What are soft skills?
- Why soft skills matter in sales
- Connecting with your customer
- Developing your emotional intelligence for sales
- Collaborating effectively with your team
- Being confident in your sales decisions
- Building your empathy muscle in sales
- Integrating soft sales skills with hard sales skills
- Leveraging storytelling in sales